Student & Family Info
August 15, 2022 – May 27, 2023
Student & Family Handbook
Click to view our full policies and information for the 2022-2023 year.
Health & Safety Policies
- Masks are currently optional for all dancers, staff, and visitors.
- Do not come to the studio if you feel unwell, have flu-like symptoms, or test positive for Covid-19. Follow local and CDC guidelines for isolation, testing, and recovery before returning to the studio.
- Wash and sanitize your hands often. Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow.
Monthly Tuition & Fees
- Registration fee: $30 per family charged annually upon registration
- Monthly tuition rates range from $50/month to $280/month depending on the number of enrolled hours per week. See the full tuition schedule in the Student & Family Handbook.
- Tuition fees are charged on the 1st and due no later than the 15th of every month. Major credit/debit cards, cash, and checks are accepted. Convenient auto-payment options are available.
- Adult and professional drop-ins are welcome.
- 1 hour class: $17 regular / $10 professional
- 1.5 hour class: $23 regular / $15 professional
- 2 hour class: $30 regular / $20 professional
- Proper dance attire reflecting the identity of the individual student should be clean and professional for all classes and rehearsals.
- Creative Movement: Light Pink leotard with pink or skin-toned tights and ballet slippers.
- Pre-Ballet and Levels 1 – 5:
- Black Leotard with pink or skin toned tights and ballet slippers (canvas split sole preferred).
- White or black fitted t-shirt, black tights/leggings/dance pants, white or black socks and ballet slippers.
- See full Dress Code requirements for other styles and classes in the Student & Family Handbook.
- NMBC School determines every student’s level placement based on faculty and director assessment of several factors, including age, technical ability, previous dance experience, class focus and behavior, attendance, work ethic, and more.
- New students: Schedule your FREE trial class for level placement prior to fully enrolling.
- Ages 3 – 4: Creative Movement
- Ages 5 – 7: Pre-Ballet, Pre-Tap
- Level 1: Ballet, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip-Hop for beginners aged 7.5 and up
- Level 2: Ballet, Pre-Pointe, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip-Hop, and more. For students aged 10 and up with experience. Placement required.
- Levels 3, 4, 5: Ballet, Pointe, Pre-Pointe, Tap, Jazz, Lyrical, Hip-Hop, and more. For intermediate to advanced students. Placement required
- Adult classes are open to students of any level aged 18 and up. Beginners are welcome!
For more information, call 505-659-8523 or email email@example.com.